Re: Where to upload the Octavia image for Bullseye? Should I continue within the team?

Hi

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 09:38:31AM +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
>     > I think you're probably right on this.  Since the cloud team is delegated, zigo
>     > would need to remain a cloud team member to continue publishing official
>     > images.  I hadn't considered that in my other mail, thanks for pointing it out.
> I think that's not right. There's no official status of being a cloud
> team member. We only have official cloud delegates. The Openstack images in
> https://cloud.debian.org/cdimage/cloud/OpenStack/10.9.1-20210423/
> are official cloud images. But IIRC they are produced and published by
> Steve, who resigned from being a member of the cloud team.
> IMO there's no strick rule about who is building the images.

No, there isn't.  Also we have several teams building different kinds of
system images.  Most of them not at all delegated.

>     >> And also that you should not be allowed to use your existing team access to
>     >> casulana to handle your own little kingdom and possibly interfere with the
>     >> stuff the team does.
> @Bastian: please try to be more friendly!

What was unfriedly?  Do you think it would be appropriate for me to use
my access to fasolo (aka ftp-master) or, worse, seger (aka
security-master) as ftp team member to setup my own separate archive
mirror stuff (including NEW), just because I don't agree with the rest
of the team and the current setup?

Bastian

--
Insufficient facts always invite danger.
		-- Spock, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9