Re: Where to upload the Octavia image for Bullseye? Should I continue within the team?

    > I think you're probably right on this.  Since the cloud team is delegated, zigo
    > would need to remain a cloud team member to continue publishing official
    > images.  I hadn't considered that in my other mail, thanks for pointing it out.
Hi,

I think that's not right. There's no official status of being a cloud
team member. We only have official cloud delegates. The Openstack images in
https://cloud.debian.org/cdimage/cloud/OpenStack/10.9.1-20210423/
are official cloud images. But IIRC they are produced and published by
Steve, who resigned from being a member of the cloud team.
IMO there's no strick rule about who is building the images.

    > I don't see any pressing reason to insist that he stop publishing his images
    > though.  Having two can be confusing, but it's been like that for a long time.
Ack from my side.

@Bastian: please try to be more friendly!

--
viele Grüße Thomas