Re: Where to upload the Octavia image for Bullseye? Should I continue within the team?

On 4/28/21 10:34 AM, Bastian Blank wrote:
> What was unfriedly?  Do you think it would be appropriate for me to use
> my access to fasolo (aka ftp-master) or, worse, seger (aka
> security-master) as ftp team member to setup my own separate archive
> mirror stuff (including NEW), just because I don't agree with the rest
> of the team and the current setup?

Or what if you where using your salsa admin hat to remove some of the
cloud team members of their privilege, and unilaterally reject new
members from coming in? Oh shit, you did that 2 years ago... :)

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)