Re: Vagrant Images versioning change or Bullseye

Emmanuel wrote:
>Starting from Bullseye I plan to change the version scheme for Debian
>Images in app.vagrant.com
>
>Up to know we have been using a scheme similar to Debian CD:
>major.minor.build_id
>
>Since the minor number mostly makes send  for the production of CD
>images, and I hope at some to move to Continuous Delivery, I will use
>for stable images for bulleyes:
>
>major.build_date.build_id
>
>for instance
>
>11.20230517.1
>
>and will not track anymore the debian-cd minor releases.

Ummm. That's not *just* a minor release for debian-cd. The middle
component is the stable point release.

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.