Re: Cloud Image Finder Release v0.1.0

Em sex., 10 de jul. de 2020 às 15:16, Gilles Mocellin <gilles.mocellin@nuagelibre.org> escreveu:
Le vendredi 10 juillet 2020, 02:18:31 CEST noahm@debian.org a ?crit :
> On Thu, Jul 09, 2020 at 09:15:43PM -0300, Arthur Diniz wrote:
> >    I forgot about this expiration.
> >
> >    Just replaced the old certificate, should be good now.
>
> Do you have a plan for automating certificate renewal?  Manual renewals
> lead to sadness.

Hello,

Why not using Let'encrypt free, auto-renewed certificates (with certbot or
other acme tool) ?
Currently, we are already using Let'encrypt, the problem is that we use an Nginx server inside a container and when running the certbot command It will try to use port 80 to make the HTTP-01.

So to solve this problem I will try to remove this Nginx container and use it via the package manager.