Re: Cloud Image Finder Release v0.1.0

Em qui., 9 de jul. de 2020 às 21:18, <noahm@debian.org> escreveu:
On Thu, Jul 09, 2020 at 09:15:43PM -0300, Arthur Diniz wrote:
>    I forgot about this expiration.
>
>    Just replaced the old certificate, should be good now.

Do you have a plan for automating certificate renewal?  Manual renewals
lead to sadness.

Yes I do have the plan to move.

I will just need to see if it will be better to use the DNS-01 challenge or keep with HTTP-01(current one) and modify the Nginx server.

Currently, I`m using the command:
certbot certonly --standalone -d image-finder.debian.net

But to run this need I first need to drop the image finder Nginx otherwise will give port 80 conflict.

If you have any tips on any other way to set up I would love your contribution, since my knowledge in certificate generation and automation is very basic.