Re: [Python-modules-team] proposal: moving awscli and python-botocore to cloud-team ownership

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 05:18:39PM -0700, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> Requiring an "administrator" to get involved in order to move a package
> from one maintainer to another is the sort of thing that gets people
> muttering about the "Debian cabal" again...

Gitlab does support self-service moves, but you need Owner on the
project & Developer access on the target group.  If you want to try:
  From the project home, go to Settings -> General.
  Expand Advanced.
  Scroll down to Transfer project.
I'm pretty sure I've done this on salsa.

The salsa admins might suggest administrator requests to avoid making
folks deal with permissions?

Ross