proposal: moving awscli and python-botocore to cloud-team ownership

Hello.  I'd like to propose moving the awscli and python-botocore
packages from DPMT maintenance to cloud-team maintenance.  Both of these
packages are specifically focused on cloud services, and I believe that
maintaining them under the cloud-team's umbrella will help us further
the cloud-team's goals of making Debian the best OS for cloud users.

A current example of the sort of thing we'd like to do is get updated
packages into a stable point release.  AWS released an opt-in security
feature called Instance Metadata Service version 2 (IMDSv2).  Getting an
updated version of botocore into stable would allow our stable users to
take advantage of this feature.  This is something that members of the
cloud team are interested in pursuing.

I'd also warmly welcome any members of the DPMT who are interested in
these packages to continue working on them after the transition.

What do folks think of this?

Thanks
noah