Re: [Python-modules-team] proposal: moving awscli and python-botocore to cloud-team ownership

Hi

El sáb., 20 de jun. de 2020 a la(s) 15:36, Bastian Blank
(waldi@debian.org) escribió:

> On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 10:49:24AM -0700, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 03:37:09PM +0900, TANIGUCHI Takaki wrote:
> > > I agree your proposal. It's a good idea.
> > Thank you.  I've forked both of these salsa projects into the cloud-team
> > namespace.  I'll prepare sid uploads adjusting the various packaging
> > metadata in the next day or two.
>
> Please don't.  Please ask them to be moved properly by opening a ticket
> if you don't find another way.

I agree with Bastian, This is not a fork itself, Is the same project moving to
another team.

IMO, If we fork, the repository will still exist on DPMT and can be re-working.

Cheers,
Emmanuel