Re: Contacting cloud team for hosting blends.debian.net [elbrus@debian.org: Re: Any sponsoring for a VM possible (Was: Rackspace ending free hosting for blends.debian.net)]

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 08:59:36PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I admit I'm not educated about those technical details.  All I know is
> that time for blends.debian.net is running out today.  A simple answer
> like: "We can not provide any VM to replace blends.debian.net"  or  "We
> could provide a VM in <time frame>"  would be helpful to let me decide
> whether I need to do research in different direction or wait and hope.

Well, then let's try this again.

We can provide you with a VM with the following specs:
- 16 GB Memory
- 4 Core Processor
- 320 GB SSD Disk
- Debian Stretch

We can provide that within a day or so.

Please provide the following info:
- SSH key
- Required network ports

Please be away that we might need to move this VM to a different account
in the future, which we should be able to do by moving the disks.

Regards,
Bastian

--
War is never imperative.
		-- McCoy, "Balance of Terror", stardate 1709.2