Status of Debian accounts and legal agreements with cloud providers

Hi Jimmy, Hi Luca

During out spring last october you agreed on handling accounts and legal
agreements with cloud providers for Debian in your position as
representatives of SPI.  As cloud team we agreed that we would like to
provide Buster already within those new agreements.

In the time since the sprint no information about the current state or a
timeline for those agreements where posted ever.  Also my contact at
Microsoft reported at least in december that no additional communication
happened.

Now we are past our initial deadline of transition freeze two weeks ago.
What did happen on this matter?  How do we want to go forward?

Regards,
Bastian

[Cc leader@ as this affects legal agreements of Debian with outsiders]
--
Landru! Guide us!
		-- A Beta 3-oid, "The Return of the Archons", stardate 3157.4