Re: Status of Debian accounts and legal agreements with cloud providers

Hi Bastian,

Thanks for the ping. Unfortunately both my availability and Luca's have
been severely impacted by other areas of our lives, and we're still in
the same place on this item as during the sprint. (Though in Luca's
defence, this particular commitment was mine; he had different ones, for
which I don't know the status.) Sorry for failing to speak up sooner.

One slightly good thing is that the transition freeze is less of an
important deadline for this legal task than the later freeze deadlines,
so we can still get this done in time for buster if someone has the
necessary time.

The major drain on my personal productivity (persistent weekday morning
construction noise in my apartment building) has finally been officially
projected to end some time during February, which is unfortunately a
vague and unhelpful timing for this purpose. I've gotten busier at work
since the sprint - for example, I do now have a full-time job - but my
availability should still increase once that issue resolves.

If nobody has more time to pursue this than I currently do, I will do my
best to initiate the necessary conversations by the end of next week and
pursue them as required. If someone does have spare time to pursue this
(with a CC to me as SPI President), that'd be great.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
president@spi-inc.org