Re: Building cloud images using Debian infrastructure

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 12:32:21PM +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
>     > Official builds, which can be uploaded and released, will be built by
>     > the runner on casulana.d.o.  This runner is selected on specially
>     > triggered official builds.
> Is this a runner on casulana or a a runner on salsa that login into
> casulana as user cloud-build and runs the build script there?

The runner runs on casulana and pulls jobs from salsa.  We don't have
any direct login to the cloud-build user.

The running binaries are currently hand built by me and run in a tmux
session started by me.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Death, when unnecessary, is a tragic thing.
		-- Flint, "Requiem for Methuselah", stardate 5843.7