Re: 2018 Debian cloud sprint?

Hi everyone,

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 12:00:39AM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Are we still planning a Debian Cloud sprint this year? I remember
> DigitalOcean expressed interest in hosting in NYC. Might it be feasible
> to figure out more specifics in the near future? I'm happy to assist
> with logistics if useful, but I don't work at DO/Google/Amazon/MS so I
> would need a host to coordinate with.

Since my mail quoted above, I haven't heard any updates about the Debian
Cloud sprint, beyond Marcin's reply saying that he won't be able to
attend this year.

But I hear that there was discussion about this at DebConf18, and that
interest in a 2018 sprint does exist.

Can someone reply to this list summarizing the current status and
pending next steps, so that we can move forward? Looking forward to
seeing many of you!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org