Re: Building cloud images using Debian infrastructure

On 8/29/18 12:32 PM, Thomas Lange wrote:
>     > Official builds, which can be uploaded and released, will be built by
>     > the runner on casulana.d.o.  This runner is selected on specially
>     > triggered official builds.
> Is this a runner on casulana or a a runner on salsa that login into
> casulana as user cloud-build and runs the build script there?
Is that compatible with an outreach to our Blends that have some serious
interest
to have images of theirs prepared in say AWS? Debian-Med comes to mind.
Those images would have cloud-relevant additions to regular Debian setups,
like the mounting of directories with public data that AWS offers and
that Debian's
software knows how to use.

Cheers,

Steffen