Re: Building cloud images using Debian infrastructure

The latest such write-up is
https://www.mail-archive.com/debian-cloud@lists.debian.org/msg03317.html

fine, let's do top-posting

Debian-controlled server is one that is managed by DSA and is,
typically, a physical server hosted by one of our partners.

--
Luca Filipozzi