Re: FAI Issues and PR's

On 2018-08-23 14:26:31, Zach Marano wrote:
> Which forum is everyone using to submit issues and/or get feedback on PR's for
> FAI configs and I guess FAI generally? There seems to be little conversation on
> salsa, is there another forum somewhere?

Ha good Q, I don't really have preference.
Looks like now we have ML, BTS and Salsa conversations on merge requests, IMO
this is going to cause some issues where to look for information.

I was unaware that there ware MRs submitted on Salsa for our build process. So,
I just switched on notifications for my self (no way of doing it on project
level I think) and added irc integration to #debian-cloud as well.
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3