Re: 2018 Debian Cloud Sprint, 8-10 October, venue TBD

On 08/20/2018 03:13 PM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> We have responses from a number of people, but AFAICS nobody from
> Microsoft at all has responded yet. I'll be closing the poll in 36
> hours, so please state your preference ASAP if you haven't already...

Thanks for checking. I did respond a while back for SEA and YVR after
checking with a number of MSFT colleagues so our responses are in.

We're always happy to host and collaborate with other hosts in Seattle
whenever that works for the group (looks like it this time) and can
often secure a venue where we have a local office when we can also make
sure we can send someone from Redmond to host locally.

Jose