FAI Issues and PR's

Which forum is everyone using to submit issues and/or get feedback on PR's for FAI configs and I guess FAI generally? There seems to be little conversation on salsa, is there another forum somewhere?

I noticed a few things in my initial testing I am looking at fixing. Related to that, there is a FAI built GCE buster image built and available to play with in the "debian-cloud-testing" project (gcloud compute images list --project debian-cloud-testing --no-standard-images).

-----
Zach Marano
zmarano@google.com