Re: debian.org organisation on GCP [was: Re: Vagrant box CI/CD]
On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 07:01:17PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Is there still useful demand such that this is worth pushing forward? If
> so, I'll still proceed as above. Otherwise I'll hold off on wasting
> DSA's time until a use case arises, such that it wouldn't be a waste for
I think we'll just create our own organization if the time comes that we
need one and there are no other constraints.
We currently try to get Google to sponsor stuff for Salsa. If we can do
that without getting SPI involved, then we'll just do that on our own.
It's not nice, but works.
Star Trek Lives!