Re: debian.org organisation on GCP [was: Re: Vagrant box CI/CD]

On Thu, Jun 07, 2018 at 11:10:17PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 07, 2018 at 09:53:02PM +0100, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
> > > It is coordinated between SPI and DSA as part of the SPI G Suite
> > > subscription.
> > Thx Waldi, do you know if there are transcripts for meetings related to the
> > subject?
>
> Nope, there where just mails.  Jimmy would know.
>
> But given that I dropped the project that was in need for it, I don't
> care any more.

Just mails indeed. I did get a response from DSA unblocking things last
month, since which I've been the bottleneck but was actually planning to
proceed with the first technical steps this month. Settling into a new
country takes more time and energy than I'd ever have thought...

Is there still useful demand such that this is worth pushing forward? If
so, I'll still proceed as above. Otherwise I'll hold off on wasting
DSA's time until a use case arises, such that it wouldn't be a waste for
them.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org