Re: Fw: Vagrantfile's config.vm.some-key is breaking vagrant-up in vbox 4.3

`config.vm.post_up_message` is offending parameter with virtualbox 4.3

"Bringing machine 'default' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
There are errors in the configuration of this machine. Please fix
the following errors and try again:

vm:
* The following settings shouldn't exist: post_up_message"