Re: Building OpenStack images with bootstrap-vz and cloud-init ?

On 2017-02-01 16:11:49 -0800 (-0800), Clint Byrum wrote:
[...]
> For OVH, perhaps try diskimage-builder, which is an official OpenStack
> project?
[...]

Just to second Clint's suggestion (though I have no particular stake
in your decision), there are definitely a group of us building
various distro images (including Debian images) with
diskimage-builder and uploading them into OVH daily for our own use.
It's been working well for us for quite some time.
--
Jeremy Stanley