Building OpenStack images with bootstrap-vz and cloud-init ?

Hi.

I haven't found yet any clear example of using bootstrap-vz to build
Debian images for OpenStack.

I'd like to be able to do so, and I think cloud-init could help here,
with the cloud-init plugin in bootstrap-vz.

My target would be the OVH public cloud, FWIW.

Any one could provide an example (documented ?) manifest or other
reference, which would save me reimplementing the wheel, and could be
added, at least to https://github.com/andsens/bootstrap-vz/issues/185
maybe ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,