Re: Debian Cloud Sprint 2017

On 2017-09-14 21:05:48, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Hi Marcin,

Hi

> > I read https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DPL/Reimbursement and I'm hoping that
> > pre-approval is already done if not Chris please consider this email as a such
> > request.
>
> I'm afraid not. I (and the auditors etc.) would prefer an explicit
> request with as many details as possible; for example, you mention
> partial (how partial, etc.).

Sure

> Please following the instructions detailed on that page, taking
> care regarding the various CCs, etc. etc. I then reply with a signed
> mail.
>
> Sorry for the admin hassle. :)

No problem it is me who was/is ignorant in this case, but ...

I think that doing what Steve did last time (requesting a Sprint Budget) is a
good way to do it, So if you're ok with it I'd like to take similar path this
year but looks like I'm volunteering to do the whole admin work this time.

So, please let me know if you're ok with me doing it, in case it's fine with
you I'll a drop an email to d-c@l.d.o, do all the estimations and will follow
procedure, etc.

Also if you have any suggestions how this should be done just let me know.
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3