Re: Systemd predictive network interface names for Stretch

On 2017-06-06 16:56:25, Zach Marano wrote:
> Sounds good to me too- I haven't come to any other conclusions that will sanely
> work by default without introducing more complexity in instance initialization
> logic (whether that is part of cloud-init or otherwise). I was hoping we had a
> better solution via systemd-networkd.

I personally didn't use systemd-networkd yet so can't tell if it'd be better or
not, but I am sure trying to enabled this by default in the Official Debian
image will cause lots of useless discussion and possible another flame war,
which I prefer to avoid.

So, I'd say right now we have solution which works and hopefully won't cause too
much friction with in the project, so lets use it.
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3