Debian Stretch on GCE

Hello Debian Cloud,
We have been successfully building Debian Stretch images and having them pass our own test suite. I was wondering what your guidance is on making a Stretch image available to end users before the official release. I was considering publishing them to a separate debian-test project for users who want to be on the cutting edge. Any objections?

Also, how are the official Debian Cloud image builds coming along- has there been any new progress?

-----
Zach Marano
zmarano@google.com