AWS EC2 new instance types

Hi,

I've been investigating the use of the new i3 instance types from the AWS marketplace and noticed that it is not currently possible to use i3 instance types with the Jessie AMI.

I was taking a look through some of the archives and noticed that the Jessie 8.7 images have ENA support since mid-Jan -  https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2017/01/msg00008.html which I understand is required for these instance types. I'm not sure what the process is for modifying the instance types which are available in the marketplace, is there a testing process that I can undertake or assist with?

With best wishes

Simon