Re: AWS EC2: 8.3 image for testing - fixed root resize, etc (was Re: AWS EC2: Jessie 8.2 image for testing)

Zied,

On 24 February 2016 at 12:39, Zied ABID <zied+debian@abid.tn> wrote:
> It was a pain to do ^^, but having in mind it's will be "official"
> I didn't let any chance for a small doubt for validating these instances.
> (Yes I know already that was build identically)

Oh, OK. There's no problem if you knew what you were doing.

> I think also that was a time wasting, so, it will be great to have
> some test validation to automate testing (I see a thread talking about
> Continuous integration).
> I'm wandering to begin with testing some major issue for preventing
> regressions.

bootstrap-vz has a testing framework[1] which can be used for
integration testing[2]. Unfortunately I'm not very well versed with
this part of the project, but Anders Ingemann can possible help you
with any doubts that may come up. He's a really nice guy. :-)

Thank you,
Tiago.

[1]: http://bootstrap-vz.readthedocs.org/en/master/testing/index.html
[2]: http://bootstrap-vz.readthedocs.org/en/master/testing/integration_tests.html