Update of cloud-utils to 0.28~bzr281

Hello Debian Cloud Team,

I've been trying to update the cloud-utils package to a new version
(currently the snapshot 0.28~bzr281) from the upstream. Antonio
Terceiro is being my mentor and can sponsor the upload when we are
satisfied with the package state, but I would like to ask your
opinions on this. All the work we've been done has been pushed to the
collab-maint repository[1] and the package (UNRELEASED) uploaded to
mentors.d.n[2].

Changes are detailed in the changelog[3], but the big one is referring
to the package split. This has been done on Ubuntu and upstream, so
I've imported most of these changes from them. This has raised a doubt
about the dependency on "openstack-pkg-tools", which is not present on
Ubuntu/upstream and was added[4] on May 2015 with no further
explanation. I've built with this dependency both specified and not,
and there seems to be no change on the binary package at all. Can
someone, specially Thomas Goirand, shine a light on this one?

The last one is not a showstopper, but I would like to ask if anyone
would have anything against me becoming the package maintainer. It is
currently team-maintained, but is not receiving the attention it
deserves. Simple bugs like #793919[5] and #718247[6] had been unsolved
for months, even years. Otherwise there's no problem, I can stay as
uploader/co-maintainer.

Regards,
Tiago.

[1]: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/cloud-utils.git