Packaging of botocore

Hello.
Thanks for uploading new version of botocore to Debian.

As cloud environment is constantly evolving, it's important
for us to have most recent versions of packages providing
access to AWS - both in unstable and in backports. Backports
might be even more important as they are used by users of Debian
images. Recently we (Debian Cloud Team) had sprint
(https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2016/DebianCloudNov2016)
and we're ready to help with maintaining relevant packages,
to ensure their presence in Debian.

Stretch freeze is coming close. We'd like to ensure that
the most recent version of botocore is in Stretch when
it's released.
We can help with more frequent uploads of botocore,
as both boto3 and aws-cli depend on it. Both those
tools are used by us during creation of Debian images
for AWS cloud.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Maintainer <tomasz.rybak@post.pl>
GPG: A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860