Re: AWS EC2: Jessie 8.2 image for testing

James,

On 31 January 2016 at 14:42, James Bromberger <james@rcpt.to> wrote:
> To me using backports to Jessie is acceptable; 2 years ago we had to use
> backports then to get started, so I think that as this hits backports, we
> should have a fix. I noted from another of your emails... (below)
>
> Yep - thats awesome. As soon as we have this in backports, then I'll build
> with GPT disks, gsdisk.  I think after we've been via backports we can
> possibly recommend it to include in a point release.

Nice to hear that! If you can sponsor the package which is now on
mentors.d.n[1] when can get this started very quickly and probably
have an 8.3 AMI which wouldn't be affected by this problem.

I've asked Julien and Thomas about the backport because they are
listed as uploaders, but looks like "cloud-utils" is really
team-mantained.

[1]: http://mentors.debian.net/package/cloud-utils

--
Tiago "Myhro" Ilieve