Removing non-free parts of Vagrant Base box creation

Hi List

Just to keep you informed, I am going to remove the installation of
Virtualbox guest additions ( and therefore shared folder functionnality
) in the vagrant base boxes built for Atlas, because those Cirtualbox
additions are contrib/non-free.

It was pointed out by debian-cd team:
see here for thread
https://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2015/10/msg00051.html

There is a plugin for Vagrant for installing these additions called
vagrant-vbguest, which can do the work in the background.

Emmanuel