Proposal for new Debian image: Vagrant base box

Hi debian-installmedia,

I have been working with the debian-cloud team for some time now
creating "Vanilla" Debian Images for Vagrant, a devops tool.

Vagrant call these images base boxes, it's basically some kind of
lightly customized Virtualbox OVF with extra meta data information.

I've documented the details of this here:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Cloud/VagrantBaseBoxes

The boxes aka disk images are here:
https://atlas.hashicorp.com/debian/

Up to now the creation and upload of these boxes has been done from my
workstation, but I'd rather do it with you guys on some Debian
Infrastructure.

Emmanuel

PS: I am currently a DM