Re: Debian images on Microsoft Azure cloud

- Should we require that the images only point to Debian repos, and/or
official mirrors: +1

- Require public review of images/plans: +Same as official site/mirrors,
tu use "Debian" name.

- to have a tasksel for "cloud server": +1

- default ssh user: +Leave at cloud provider criteria (can have own good
security policy).

I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at lists.debian.org archives.

El 11/11/15 a les 21:18, Brian Gupta ha escrit: