Straw poll - cloud-init in base AMIs (was Re: cloud-init_0.7.1-3~bpo70+1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into wheezy-backports, wheezy-backports)

Well done Charles. Great to see.

I'd like to poll the audience if I may about if we should pull wheezy-backports into the sources.list of the EC2 AMIs, and/or if should pull in cloud-init from backports for today/tomorrows base AMI builds?  Many may feel passionately that a base AMI should be only including packages from main and not from backports - but counter to this is that this is not a general purpose image but specific for EC2? It may be that for this weekend is a little late, and perhaps we should look at this for 7.0.x (for $x>0)?

  James