Re: bootstrap-vz debian package and some other stuff

Bálint,

> I would happily review and upload your changes as well and thank you for taking care of packaging.

This is awesome! Thanks in advance.

By now I couldn't build the Sphinx documentation on a clean chroot as
it is using Git to find out the what is last commit and create some
links using this information. This fails because there isn't a full
Git repository in there, only the source extracted from the tarball.

Anyway, I've already done some small fixes (following the Style Guide
for Packaging Python Libraries[1]) regarding the current package
version (0.9.0-2):

* d/control: Update `Build-Depends`, add `dh-python` and remove the
redundant `python` entry
* d/control: Update `Depends`, remove `${shlibs:Depends}` to avoid a
warning during build
* d/rules: Override `dh_auto_clean` to remove the `*.egg-info`
directory, which was preventing `debuild` from running more than one
time

I'm not really sure about how to upload these changes to the package's
Vcs-Git repository, so I've put them on GitHub[2] until I figure this
out. I'm also a little bit confused if this dch entry should be
`0.9.0-3` or `0.9.0-2.1` (Non-Maintainer Upload). I'll wait a little
more for a reply from Marcin to see if we can work together on this.

Regards,
Tiago.

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/Python/LibraryStyleGuide
[2]: https://github.com/myhro/bootstrap-vz-deb/commits/master