bootstrap-vz switching to single branch strategy

Hi everybody!

Just a quick update.

bootstrap-vz now runs on a single master branch and the old github pages documentation has been removed (use bootstrap-vz.readthedocs.org instead).

Any pull requests should now of course be sent to the master branch.
I may still create feature branches if some new feature may disrupt the stability of bootstrap-vz, but they will not be as long lived as the previous ones.

Tiago and I have fixed a few more bugs (+ one feature from John Wendell), so that we are down to 3-4 bugs and 8 missing enhancements. You can read more about it in the changelog.

bootstrap-vz now supports 5 different providers, has 20 plugins and is integration tested from start to finish on 2 of those providers.
With over 1000 commits, almost 60 forks, 205 closed issues and 1500 lines of documentation bootstrap-vz has become a stable platform for bootstrapping Debian images and I hope it has made working with the cloud and other virtualization platforms just a little easier for people, because it certainly has for me.

A big thank you goes to Tiago for all his help in maintaining this project and to everybody who has contributed through either code or just lent their expertise via email. Thanks!

Anders