Re: building (official) debian images for atlas (formerly vagrantcloud)

Hi.

Jan Niggemann <jn@hz6.de> writes:

> Hi list,
>
> following James Brombergers proposal
> (https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2015/04/msg00011.html), I'm
> planning to create official debian boxes and upload them to atlas
> (formerly vagrantcloud).
>
> My planning is roughly the following:
> - get to know bootstrap-vz (<- done)
> - create a sustainable environment for bootstrapping (<- done)
> - create a "alpha" box to gather feedback (<- done, see download link below)
> - shrink boxes (eg. remove unused locales, ...)
> - figure out how to automate upload of boxes to my own account on atlas
> - request delegation from DPL
> - do whatever is necessary to setup and maintain an official debian
> account on atlas
> - monitor debian-announce and build new boxes when necessary

May I suggest to reflect this process in
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Cloud somehow (and probably replace the
previous mention of Emmanuel Kasper's work ?

See https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2014/07/msg00046.html for
context.

My 2 cents,

Best regards,