Re: EC2 HVM images now working

Dnia 2014-01-21, wto o godzinie 19:01 +0000, Bromberger, James pisze:
> Hi Tomasz,
>
> The use of HVM images on the g2 instances requires an extra permission that I am working through right now - hope to have something before the weekend so we can test on this.

No problem - this is not urgent :-)

> For the CG1 - I'll probably not have any time until next week to have a look.  But I am keen for us to have testing AMIs in parallel to stable.

Do you think it'll be better to name those images "jessie" (similar to
already existing wheezy and squeeze) or "testing" - similar to unstable,
and telling potential user that those are not the same as Wheezy images?

Regardless of chosen name, adding testing (I'm for this variant) will
require adding this option to manifest and changing common/tasks/apt.py
AddDefaultSources not to add *-updates to testing.
I can look into it tomorrow (today I"m getting tired) - especially
into apt-related task to avoid code repetition.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak  GPG/PGP key ID: 2AD5 9860
Fingerprint A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860