Re: GCE Debian Wheezy VM stops at Pass phrase protected Apache2 SSL Cert. dialog

Niltze, Jimmy-

No, I am not blaming the kernel nor GCE utilities, I *know* it is due
to the SSL pass-phrase that apache2 prompts for.

I have guided myself by: <
https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/troubleshooting#ssherrors > and
thus far I was able create a snapshot -- with which I imaged a disk --
that I mounted and modified under another Debian instance.

Now I have this modified persistent disk that I want to use when I
create another instance.

My issue now is, how do I create another instance using this *existing* disk?

By the way, spending much of the morning/afternoon examining the
gcloud and gce commands, I don't think it is possible to completely
shut down the vm -- only reset it (which is a reboot ;-)

Best Professional Regards