Your rename will at least have the advantage of making it possible to search your fork on GitHub, at least. The old version was unsearchable since you had forked from camptocamp.

We do have 10 commits (not counting merges) pending to send to build-debian-cloud's master branch, for which I'll prepare a PR shortly. Out of the 10, (inconsequential local variants of) the first 4 made it into the current 20131120 and (backports kernel) 20131127 images, which we used for Google Compute Engine general availability; 4 were from Tomasz to use the host environment's NTP server; and 5 were from two Googler colleagues, including a GCE application of the workaround I suggested for Debian bug #696805 (hostname.sh).

- Jimmy

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Marcin Kulisz <debian@kulisz.net> wrote:
On 2014-02-03 18:00:30, Anders Ingemann wrote:
> Hi everybody

Hello,

> The python branch of build-debian-cloud has been released under the name
> bootstrap-vz.

Lol :-)

snip

> The new repo is available at https://github.com/andsens/bootstrap-vz
> There is still loads of documentation to be written, but I will try to get it
> done as soon as possible.

Anders I have man page for build-debian-cloud-image which was how I named
package and link to build-debian-cloud binary. I don't know how are you planing
to write/generate manpages but if you're interested in it just let me know and
I'll send you PR after I'll clone new repo.
--

|_|_|0|         "Heghlu'Meh QaQ jajVam"          |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x58C338B3
3DF1 A4DF C732 4688 38BC F121 6869 30DD  58C3 38B3