python branch of build-debian-cloud released as bootstrap-vz

Hi everybody

The python branch of build-debian-cloud has been released under the name bootstrap-vz.
The existing build-debian-cloud repository was a mix of bugreports from the shell and python version.
The forks were a mess, some people had worked on the shell version while others coded on the python version. I decided to rip off the band-aids and make a clean cut.

The new repo is available at https://github.com/andsens/bootstrap-vz
There is still loads of documentation to be written, but I will try to get it done as soon as possible.

I have deleted the python branch in the old repo to avoid any confusion and to prevent people from pulling the wrong remote, it'll break stuff, but it will certainly make it easier to maintain in the future.

Tomasz: Remember the taskoverview we talked about? It's a work in progress but I hope that it at least is of some use to you (hover over a node to see its name, the color coding is per module)

Anders