Re: Moving GCE scripts to Python

Thanks for all the replies. I went offline for the weekend,
but now I'm back and ready to incorporate all the tips you all
provided.

Question to Jimmy.
In old gce scripts there is one script downloading and unpacking
gsutil (tasks/gce/25-install-gsutil).
It seems that now gsutil is included in gcutil - at least it got
installed by gcutil when I upgraded it. Should I change
list of installed debs (retrieved from pigeon repository) to include
gsutil, run gcutil to install gsutil itself, or leave situation
as is now, i.e. downloading and unpacking binaries from
http://storage.googleapis.com/pub/gsutil.tar.gz

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak  GPG/PGP key ID: 2AD5 9860
Fingerprint A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860