Re: Long-overdue slides and notes from the DC13 official Debian images BoF

Summary of IRC conversation: We disagree on what "cloud" is, so this whole conversation is irreconcilable without addressing that. We had some useful discussion of the variations and similarities between different clouds and between them and bare-hypervisor environments, as well as some patches Chris could write for build-debian-cloud to allow it to handle the two-step process he prefers at the build operator's discretion.

So, yeah... I'd like to discuss the original post from this thread, among people who were either present for the session or who have watched the video to have full context for the conversation. Converging on a way forward for official Debian cloud images would be great.

- Jimmy