Re: Long-overdue slides and notes from the DC13 official Debian images BoF

This comment probably deserves its own thead, but let's start talking about it here.

I think that there should be a debian-virtual team as well as debian-cloud. This would separate and clearly define software in each realm.

An example is the debian images. The virtual team would create virtual machine images that may be specific to hypervisors but not contain any cloud or specific cloud elements. The cloud team can take that image and add on or modify it for specific clouds.

At the moment it seems like virtual and cloud is melded together.