Re: Official Debian image request: Google Compute Engine (was: Re: Please let's not talk about "clouds")

Niltze, David-

I'm interested in 'kicking the tires' of Debian on GCE. I did the same on HP Cloud during the beta period, where I highlighted the dreaded issue of hung (re)booting process from within the Debian image (losing my data ;-) when executing the GNU command(s), reboot or halt, and the image(s) became stuck --unbootable even from the web console.

Hope that GCE is more mature in that aspect.

Best Professional Regards.

Jose-