Re: Trying to find the new AMIs is pretty impossible if you don't know where to look.

Le Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 03:24:42PM -0500, Brian Gupta a écrit :
> So doing a search in the marketplace for "Debian" results in 76 hits,
> and our new AMIs are buried behind pages of virtual appliances:
> https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/

Other answers were very relevant, but how about adding "official"
in the name so that we can recommend to search for "official debian" ?

Otherwise, serching for "Debian GNU/Linux" also only returns our AMIs for the
moment.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy