Re: Review of package tools-deps-alpha

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 02:25:55AM -0300, Leandro Doctors wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 at 02:08, Louis-Philippe Véronneau <pollo@debian.org> wrote:
> > 4. In d/libtools-deps-alpha-clojure.classpath, you are loading jars from
> > /usr/share/java/ and from /usr/share/maven-repo/. They should all be
> > from /usr/share/java/.
>
> You're mostly right here. Just one caveat: in the case of
> `libspec-alpha-clojure`,
> that package does not provide any `.jar` in `/usr/share/java`
> (Probably a bug in `libspec-alpha-clojure`?)
> I'll check this with the rest of the packages, though.

Neither libcore-specs nor libspec currently install files in
`/usr/share/java`, they are only installed into the maven repo:

https://packages.debian.org/buster/all/libcore-specs-alpha-clojure/filelist
https://packages.debian.org/buster/all/libspec-alpha-clojure/filelist

(sorry for the buster links, filelist seems to be broken for
sid/bullseye)

This isn't an issue for Clojure itself since it builds with Maven.

Can one of you file a normal severity bug if you want the files
installed there?

- e