Review of package tools-deps-alpha

Hi,

This is my review of tools-deps-alpha. I'm proceeding via email, as it
makes for a clearer list of things to fix.

1. In d/changelog, you are closing #902763. AFAIU, this bug isn't fixed
by this package, but by the other one you're working on (clojure-tools |
brew-install)

2. In d/control, your binary package is missing a bunch of Depends.
Based on the deps.edn file, most of the Build-Deps should also be
Depends, otherwise people will try to install this package and it'll
fail because it can't find the jars you are telling it to load in
d/libtools-deps-alpha-clojure.classpath.

4. In d/libtools-deps-alpha-clojure.classpath, you are loading jars from
/usr/share/java/ and from /usr/share/maven-repo/. They should all be
from /usr/share/java/.

5. In d/libtools-deps-alpha-clojure.classpath, you are loading
maven-repo-helper-debian.jar. I'm not sure why and I doubt it's used by
the upstream jar.

6. In d/libtools-deps-alpha-clojure.classpath, you aren't loading any
jars from libspec-alpha-clojure, although it's a build-dep and I see
that src/main/clojure/clojure/tools/deps/alpha/specs.clj requires it.
Your testsuite passes though, so maybe I'm wrong?

7. In d/rules, you are exporting a classpath (export
CLASSPATH=/usr/share/java/clojure.jar). It's not needed.

8. In d/run-build-tests, your CLASSPATH loads "test". There is no such
directory at the root of the project and you are thus not loading anything.

9. Comments 4, 5 and 6 are also applicable to the CLASSPATH in
d/run-build-tests.

10. Comments 4, 5 and 6 are also applicable to the CLASSPATH in
d/tests/unittests.

Otherwise your package is Lintian clean and all tests pass. Good job!

When that's fixed, we'll be releasing this one to experimental, since it
depends on libdata-xml-clojure (>= 0.2.0~alpha6), which is stuck in
experimental until Elana has time to package the latest version of
Leiningen.

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau